So...8 things about myself, eh?
1. I'm part Hungarian, part English, and part horse-tradin' barber from Spanish Fork. (That's pronounced "Spaneesh Fark.")
2. I think ground beef is one of the most perfect foods in existence.
3. I believe that the solution to every problem is "more gear."
4. I received schooling, and was also schooled (there's a difference) at the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences.
5. I'm currently pursuing a degree in Information Technology, mostly to just check the box labeled "Bachelor's Degree."
6. I'm Project+ certified, but I can't remember anything of substance about project management anymore (other than not doing anything stupid being a preferable course of action to doing stupid things).
7. I have a tendency to not pass along these "tagging" things.
8. I've got this inkling to live in a small town at some point.
Check out these folks: